Pages

Week 29 : The Bateau Neck Top



I'm absolutely late this week. I was out of town and returned a couple days ago. My guests left us. They are flying right now. We feel sad. Even if you don't believe, the house is quiet. Yes! Me with three kids and a quiet house.

Well, I want to show you something I sewed weeks ago. It is a new pattern. A pattern I love and I will sew again and again.

Here it is, enjoy!

*******************************************************************************************************************************

Aesthetic Nest is one of my favorites blog. It was the first blog I started to follow via Google Reader.

Anneliese sew gorgeous outfits for her daughters and her knits (or knittings?) are wonderful. You can learn How to Crochet with her too. She has an Etsy shop, Aesthetic Nest with sewing patterns and also knitting and crochet patterns.

A while ago she asked for testers and I tested her new pattern from her new line.  Wee Muses sewing patterns.

The first pattern from this new line is The Bateau Neck Top.

The Bateau Neck Top can be sew for girls and boys between 18 month and 10 yo.
I sewed for my boys.



I love how they look with this top.


is blurry but I love it

They like it too.


First time I sewed a neck like this. I think is pretty well!



The Bateau Neck Top is the first digital pattern Anneliese sell. Is easy to assembly. Has a box so I printed without missing parts and has little triangles to match the pages.

Also you can sew the top with knits, fleece and boiled wool. Anneliese included some tips to sew with knits if you are afraid.

And the best is Anneliese included variations. There is five different styles to sew. I sewed the classic top for my boys but you can also sew the classic with pockets, add ruffles to the neck (so pretty!), a pleated version and one with buttons in the back.



I like this pattern. I like the tutorial. I like what I sew. I'll sew it again. And has variations. Five stars for The Bateau Neck Top!!!!!

And if you like it, you can win the pattern. Visit Anneliese's blog, Aesthetic Nest. She's giving away a copy. Good Luck!!

See you soon!!

@Dottedwhale

No comments: